Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Midweek Blues

Blue has always been one of my favorite colors. Whether it's room decor, accessories, or just clothes, my first instinct is usually to choose blue. Well today's outfit is yet another example of that (no surprise here)! Today's dress is a simple, yet stylish one. The high neckline and classic cut mixed with the fun pattern makes it super versatile! You could style it with simple jewelry and wear it to work or church, or you could dress it up with some wedges and statement jewelry and wear it on a date or to a summer soirée! With this many options you will be sure to get a lot of wear out of it. I think the best part about this dress is the price...you will actually need to see it to believe it! I chose to style my dress with some tan wedges and my brown Tory Burch York Tote. Ok, quick side note, if you are a college student or someone who takes their laptop everywhere, then this is the bag for you! It has a zip section in the middle that is sized to fit a MacBook Pro! Say goodbye to your worn down north face backpack and say hello to your new stylish Tory one! I load it up every morning with my laptop, notebooks, and planner and am set for all my classes! Need a midweek pickup? This dress is it! I'm also sharing some other great pieces for all of you that share the love of blue!






Outfit Details
Dress // Purse // Wedges {similar} 

Some midweek blues to crush on!



23 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, adorable! Love that dress and your blog is so cute. Welcome to the Peony Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lindsey! I really appreciate that and your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cress, and shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel!! I'm getting great use out of the dress and those shoes are a staple for me!

      Delete
  4. Blue is my favorite color!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Nina! There isn't a shade of blue that I don't love!

      Delete
  5. Such a cute dress, I love blue too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lexi! I definitely suggest grabbing the dress for yourself! It's so versatile and for SUCH an amazing price!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute dress. Loved those wedges too! You're beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much! One of my favorite ensembles!

      Delete
  7. Love it! The color and the pattern are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Natalie! If you're looking for a versatile dress at a really awesome price, this is DEFINITELY it!!

      Delete
  8. Great dress...this shade of blue is one of my favorites, too!
    xo Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristina! It's definitely one of my favorites too!

      Delete
  9. Love love love this outfit and your blog! You have great style!!

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Carley!! I really appreciate that!!

      Delete
  10. So cute & adorable! Love the style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! It's a fun dress to wear for sure!!

      Delete
  11. This is so cute!! Love your blog :)

    xoxo Alexis
    www.alwaysinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexis, so glad you stopped by!!

      Delete